Compass Behavioral Health provides quality and professional services to help people achieve optimal social and emotional well being.
Compass Behavioral Health has been serving Southwest Kansas since 1961. We serve Finney, Ford, Grant, Gray, Greeley, Hamilton, Hodgeman, Kearny, Lane, Morton, Scott, Stanton, and Wichita Counties.
Compass Behavioral Health’s vision is built on a foundation of compassion, making us the leader of behavioral health services.
It is our purpose to:
- Exceed expectations by responding to the changing needs of our communities.
- Integrate services for the whole person.
- Deliver timely, quality care.
- Lead the profession in discovery and innovation.
- Employ and retain exceptional staff.
- Continue to be a viable business entity.