Supported Employment Services

Have you thought about getting a job?

If you are interested in going to work and have a serious mental illness, you are eligible for Supported Employment.  Even if you haven’t worked in years, an employment specialist can help—it’s never too late!

Would you like to choose the type of work that interests you?

An employment specialist will help you look for jobs that are related to your interests, the hours you want to work, a location that makes sense for you, or other preferences that you may have.

Need assistance contacting employers?

Employment specialists have a lot of knowledge about jobs in the community. If you choose, an employment specialist can advocate on your behalf with employers. If, however, you don’t want employers to know that you are receiving support, that’s OK too.

Are you looking to change jobs?

An employment specialist will work with you even after you find a job to make sure that you are happy with your position. If a job doesn’t work out for any reason, your employment specialist will help you find another job. Further, employment specialists can help you move up in your job or create a plan for career development.

If you are interested in speaking with an employment specialist about finding a job, please call our Garden City or Dodge City office and ask the receptionist to give your address and phone number to the Supported Employment Specialist.

An employment specialist will contact you within a week or two.

531 Campus View St.
Garden City, KS
(620) 275-9434

3000 N. 14th St.
Dodge City, KS
(620) 227-5040