A Strong Network Working Toward Healthy Minds, Health Lives, and Healthy Communties
Compass Behavioral Health is a community behavioral health center whose mission since 1961 has been to evolve with and respond to the changing needs of the community. A healthy community is created when we work as a support system to provide relief and awareness of behavioral health. The combined strength of the organizations throughout our community leads to better outcomes.
Throughout the many counties of Southwest Kansas we serve, we have developed strong partnerships with many local agencies. Our relationships extend to primary care physicians, law enforcement officers, educational professionals, social service agencies, and hospitals. Together, we are united in being the compass that points to the right direction of wellbeing.
- Dodge City: http://www.dodgecity.org/
- City of Garden City: http://www.garden-city.org/
- Garden City Chamber of Commerce: http://www.gardencitychamber.net/
- Finney County Convention and Visitors Bureau: http://www.visitgck.com/
- Finney County Workforce Connection: http://ficoworkforce.com/
- Garden City Downtown Vision: http://www.gcdowntown.com/