Welcome to Compass Behavioral Health
Serving Southwest Kansas
Compass Behavioral Health is where a healthy mind, life, and community is built. When the stress of daily life becomes unmanageable, Compass Behavioral Health is here to give you the support you need. Compass Behavioral Health offers a wide variety of quality therapy and medication, education, and 24/7 crisis programs. You’ll receive the strength you need to navigate life’s greatest journey with maximum success.
The Leader in Behavior Health Services Since 1961
As a prominent leader in behavioral health, we provide the most advanced professional help to the members of our community. We are a progressive institution that adheres to the changes made by our local and state government.
Learn more about us! Check out our annual report.
2022 Annual Report
You are not alone! There are many resources available to help manage varying behavioral health concerns.
988 Crisis Lifeline
- Holiday Resource Guide 2020
- Center for Disease Control Website
- Manage Stress Related to COVID-19
- Tips For Preventing COVID-19
- Steps for Healthy Relationships During COVID-19
- Growing Together During COVID-19
- How to Stay Married During Quarantine
- Self Care Tips for Teens During COVID-19
- Meditation with Max — Video
- Guide to Meditation — Video
- The Great ‘Egg’periment — Video
- Enforceable Statements — Parenting Tip Video
- Thoughts and Feelings — Conveyor Belt Mindfulness Exercise Video
- Anxiety Busters
- MEDDSS — Spanish
- Stress and Anxiety — Spanish
- Stress Management
- Tips For Families
- Health and Wellness
- Mastering Time Management
TRAUMA AND DEPRESSION
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
*some evening appts available